Monday, October 08, 2007

Being in final year of computer engineering,

Like any other thing this is also a landmark of anyone’s life. It is not an ordinary year; even it is a period which you always want to keep in your memories. Finally I have realized the things which I am getting in pieces. Quite obvious I am not talking about my academics but I am talking about a gate which will throw me out from my educational life to a professional life.

I never have an attitude of final year student. I am living my life as it is coming on my way. Means controlling all emotions in one life.

Today I realized the value of this attitude. I was in lift of our college library. And with me there was one guy, I really don’t know about him. Well after shutting the doors I started doing my job which is full up of making insanity , well I was playing with (not on.. ) my mobile…

Guy next to me: can’t you stand properly.

Me: :O

Guy: well I am in 3rd year; you should respect your seniors. (I don’t how did he judge my class. :O )

So lift reached to the ground floor, common destination of both of us.

Me : excuse me sir.

Guy : yes

Me: by the way I am in final year and I think final year comes after 3rd year.

And finally I gave victorious smile to him.

Guy: :O sorry sir… I thought you are in 2nd year.

Me: its ok buddy… but take it as lesson.

And left the place waving my mobile in same way, I was doing in the lift. :)

Recently I have also started feeling that I am a student of computer engineering :o . Well don’t be shocked, I never did any technical work, I never did my assignments on my own and also I have never gave my practical exams in fair manner.

Last night I was talking to papa on phone.

Papa: so how much have you started studying? (my father is also a member of CPI.. it is not communist party of India. You nerd!!!, it is common problem in India… well it means when a person only knows two states 0 and 1, i.e. either on or off. Well to make things clear my father only talked about studies and money on phone, 0 or 1 in my language, means in language of computer engineering… aha Digital electronics .. I love it…)

Me: I am busy in project work.

Papa: and what about money, you are misusing my ATM card now.

Me: err… papa I never did, actually blah blah blah (you people can mail me to take crash course of making fake expenses.)

Papa: hey you have got one CD as gift.

Me : oh please send it to my address.

Papa: ok give me your mail address.

Me: ok it is aashish.dixit@gmail.com , send it as attachment.

Papa : :O

4 comments:

Namrata said...

hi :)

I can perfectly understand, what 'being in last year' means.

so at last ready to face the world.. "chak de".. life would only get tough from here.. but never want to discourage you..

all the best :)

MoonStone said...

kya be sale...

3rd year wale bhi tere ko suna ke chale jate hain... ya kya haal bana rakha hai...

achcha CD mil gayi ki nahi??
waise 700 MB ka attachment kaun sa email service de raha hai, mujhe bhi bata dena... ok?? ;)

M A D said...

@namrata didi...

thanx a lot didi...

@shishir

us bechare ko pata hi nahi tha.. vo kyahai na "meri twacha se meri umar ka pata hi nahi chalta".

aur finally maine papa ko apna real address de diya... :)

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hey nice blog... ur good at pennin thoughts down... btw chk out my blog too