Saturday, October 13, 2007

longessssssssssssst tongue

Aha so finally I checked status of my tongue with respect to (oh we engineers love this term) world records. :(. I think I need to do some exercises to make it longer.

Yesterday I was on bike (of course as pillion rider) and playing with my tongue (my favorite time pass :D ).

Before I write any thing I must tell you that I have longer tongue which must have been gifted by lizard’s family for my respect to their ancestors (yes I am talking about dinosaurs).

To make things better and clear for you , I can touch my nose tip with my tongue tip. :P . so you can imagine greatness of my tongue.

Well so because of devils inside me I googled “longest tongue in world” and got few records . The longest tongue in the world is recorded to some Stephen Taylor who has 9.5 Cms of tongue :( (He must belong to a family of lizards, I am telling you). And next to him is one girl who has record of 7.8 Cms tongue (interestingly she has longer one in females) .

So in a hope to get something, I checked my tongue…

Bull shit…. No no… dog shit… no no… oh come on yaar shit is shit…

My tongue is 1.6 Cms shorter to world record. Yeah you have calculated it right my tongue is varying between 7.8 or say 7.9 Cms . so I have planned to do some pushups with my tongue so that I can reach this golden figure… :). After all record is record..

And stupid Itune was playing “kya khoya kya paya jag mai”

But this tongue mystery has solved many mysteries disturbing me inside. Like

1) It has solved the mystery of my talkative nature, now I got it why I speak too much.

2) Why it takes too much time to clean my tongue :( with the help of tongue cleaner.

But it has not solved one mystery yet “why do girls speak more than boys if they have shorter tongue”. I am still looking for this.. haha

Gaba (my room mate, who can make record in his weight... just kidding) and me tried to measure my tongue with every possible way out (you may call it height of insanity, but we both live like this only hehe).

Our kaam wali bai was working in our flat at that time. She looked our madness and just smiled. Actually she was not getting words in hindi to speak anything (she is very weak in hindi :( and uses Marathi often).

So finally she gave her golden statement after all this” ae bhaiya , tum log ee kya karta hai… hamare Marathi mai ek kahavat hai jiska jeebh naak se chu jata hai , uski har icha puri hota hai.” (English translation for any angrez. “he brother, what are you doing… in our Marathi there is one old saying that if you can touch your nose tip with your tongue tip, your every wish will be fulfilled by god).

Hmm.

So I have started making wishes.. if you people have any .. you can contact me.. haha

4 comments:

Namrata said...

if any of ur wishes gets fulfilled, inform me.. I have loads of them to be met.

pull ur tongue for 15 min. daily. Ask your roommate to pull it with a plucker.. it will come out of the oesophagus, then... kafi lambi ho jayegi.. but take care - it wont go back.

How girls manage to speak so much - good question - its a fact that biologically females are more evolved than males. hence they have more sense of talking and more stamina to deliver it.

Girls will always have something to communicate even in some of the most tough moments, when most of the times, boys will be pondering, whether they should even think of opening their mouth. God's gift!!!

MoonStone said...

tu sale jindagi bhar isi me lage rehna... lambi jubaan... he he he :) :P

wishes .... jaroor!!
thanks but no thanks.... aise wishes poori hone lag jaye to kehne hi kya..

M A D said...

@cindrella

hmm some one is from mahilla morcha here...

hahaha

and i will take care of this exercise...


@moonstone

buddy dont feel jealous... hota hai yeh to

MoonStone said...

Jealous .... yeah, right!!...

My ass will not be jealous of your record holder tongue.... I am not the jealous type, you see.... :)