Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Absence

Absence, a small word but which has lots of effects on normal human being. Sometime you are addicted to few people in you life and suddenly you are lonely in absence of that person… you have no one to fill that space which has been created by that person. (s) he is the one is always there to help you even in mid-night. Even (s)he is ready to call you, to console you, to listen you when you have no one to understand you.

It is not mandatory that you have to respect your blood relations only, even in my case I don’t believe in blood relations, I hate to live with them (not talking about my mummy, papa and sister). Even I hate to have such relatives who have motive to loot only , or to take benefit of you in every form.

Some relations are bigger than blood relations, and I strongly believe in making such relations.

Even in past I have so many friends on internet with whom I had brother or sister ( I made sisters too :) on internet , though figure is still less than female friends on internet ) relationship. Few were very close to me, but all vanished as time spread its wing.

With the past one year, I was disturbing one bhaiya who became my buddy cum bhaiya cum net friend cum advisor, cum counselor, cum solution to many problems. Taresh bhaiya , who loved to call me Gabdu, is now all ready to leave this country to work in USA. Though only for few days, months or say years but he was the one who tried to help me in every possible way. I always tried my best to meet him in past year but never got succeed. I know my luck always play tricks with me ad now he is ready to fly away from me.

Though we never met personally but his calls and chatting sessions on gtalk were very helpful. May be he will continue same thing from USA ( and I know he will do it, I wont allow him to forget me… hehe). But still I am once again the one to get absence of someone who is so close to me. Still nothing is going to change but this conscious mind… :(

Bhaiya thanks for everything you helped me, and special thanks for this sweet teddy.

May god bless you and you will get success in every field.


M.A.D
i.e.

Mr. Ashish Dixit

No comments: