Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year new resolutions...

Being a lazy person I really hate to do anything, which includes taking blanket in colder night. And also it is very difficult to make some rules and regulations for those days which I have only seen on calendar. But to prove myself a proud engineer (we plan every damn thing possible, even many of my friends have planned their kids name :O )I planned some resolutions for this year... Though I am 10000% sure that I won’t follow anyone, but there is a great joy to break resolutions.

Some of resolutions are:-

1. Weight : ahem, yes I am talking about weight sincerely.. ok ok I will loose it.. Though it was my last year resolution too… (did I say that it is my resolution since 8th class). Honestly it is too much now… no I am not talking about weight; I am talking about endless list of names which I am getting because of this weight.

2. Reading : (gosh)… though I can kill anyone to buy fiction books to read from crossword or any such book store but please take course books away from me, ok I am making a resolution.. hehe I have only 3 exam to take in this semester, forget about such stupid resolutions. I can’t change my 7 semester reputation in one semester.

3. English: ahem, it is also a one point. :( I will improve my communication English ( grammar also, if you have any helpful tip you can mail it to me on aashish.dixit@gmail.com), also will work on vocabulary. You know it is too difficult to carry a dictionary to theatre, and you can’t ask any word from your neighbor. also when you are reading any ahem story , it is quite stupid thing to search meaning of words in dictionary. So the conclusion is I need to work on it seriously.

4. Blog : sighs, last year I got a good blogging culture in last year, which is quite encouraging for a blogger like me. Ok I am not a good blogger I know, and I write frustration, stupid things happened to me, fiction (ok, max of posts are fiction work.. it is no more a thing to hide). But I really love to write. I just want to write things happening to me, happening to anyone. I just want to give life to things. I just want to give a new imagination to my words.

Ok cut the crap, I will become more regular on blog and will write as much possible. ( I know it a torture for maximum readers.. haha but I can’t help myself)

5. Internet: ok I am not declaring that I won’t come online or things like this. Ok, internet bug like me can’t change himself in a day or two. We people need lots of time to do this. Even a gunpoint thing is not going to change our mind… so what you people are thinking, this stupid resolution can change my internet habit… no way. I can’t ditch my internet life. As already few people have concluded that I am living a dual personality. One who is on internet and other one who is ……… oye wait a minute I am same in my every personality.

6. Girls: ok, wait over. no, I have not got any girl friend , even I am not planning to get any ( even they are not planning to get boy friend like me). So what is it here on my resolution chart? answer is … ok I forgot.. babu bhaiya yeh ladki ka chakkar hai na.. bas samajh jao.

I know how serious I am for my resolutions, and I know how many of it is going to see a rising sun of tomorrow . fir bhi koshish ek asha. I can atleast try my best. Ok semi best . if adnan can do it, I can atleast think to do it.

C ya

Ok sorry I forgot to say “HAPPY NEW YEAR” . though I am only 3 day late or say 363 days ahead to wish it.

M.A.D

i.e.

Mr. Ashish Dixit

1 comment:

Namrata said...

all the best for your resolutions :)