Saturday, December 08, 2007

Exams sexam hye rabba!!!

Whew!!!

What a relief!!!

Finally the monster of exams is not here , although he has promised me to come back after 6 months and also promised to show his fear in the month of February ( I m talking about results).

I don’t know what happened to me this time, for the first time I was… wait … no one was in fever of exams ( leave toppers idiots, they have nothing to do else.). We guys were 24x7 online on internet, we chatted with each n every one possible. We watched movies. We did whatever we didn’t suppose to do at that time. And the irony was no one is crying even after bad exams (huh, I m not talking about results, on that day from topper to bloody looser everyone cry. Topper to get more and looser hehehe to clear exams or to pass exams…)

Though my exams were not satisfactory this time, but because of our university pattern, we were too much blessed. Our blessing level was too much up that no one dares to touch before examination day. :)

Right from 1st exam to last one, we people were leg pulling enjoying our sleepless nights (not burning midnight lamps buddy) but chatting on computer, making communities to do more leg pulling work.

My friend and me had already written so many algorithms helpful in passing exams, (links will be provided to each and everyone on demand).

So I am once again labeled as free after exams, huh, I know I have too much things in my mind for this vacations. Lets see how will I climb my dangerous plans. :). Till then jai ram ji ki… errr jai sita ram ji… :)


M.A.D
i.e.

Mr. Ashish Dixit

2 comments:

manisha said...

oh..oh..i listened ur vice..:P...well yes exams r monsters,devils,wateva u call them..but nothing compares to the spirit of hapiness u get after the completion....na??

M A D said...

yeah i am in the same spirit of happiness .. festival season is still on here...

per yeh tufan se pahle ki shanti hai.. .kyoki result is due till date