Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jogging :(


 

Scene 1

Friend A:  are you pregnant?

Me: :O, since when boys are becoming pregnant. You idiot.

Friend A : no , actually you are getting weight day by day!!!

Me : :(

Scene 2

Friend B : what is your diet? I am afraid you will finish up all the things in dinner, and we will remain hungry.

Me: Oye fitte muh. My diet is normal; in fact I eat less than you. X-(

 

Scene 3

I am on phone with my mom.

Maa : bas mota hi hota rahiyo, kam mat ho jaiyo. Abhi chuttiya hai kuch kaam hi kar le. Weight ka kuch khayal kar and blah blah blah (conclusion: you are getting too much weight, start exercising)

Me: do you have any other thing to talk about? Huh (I seriously think sometime what will my mom talk about if I solve this problem of weight!!!)

 

There are so many more scenes too; even people who have never seen me are talking me in sarcastic way!!!

So finally I decided to do something.

 

Ahem!!!

I am good in yoga so initially I planned to start with yogic exercises; everything was going perfectly fine till one day one friend challenged me to become lesser in weight than him till 7th January. ( I know it is not fair and time limit is very short. But challenge is challenge.

So today I decide to reduce it by faster way, a jogging way. (I have a good stamina in running and walking, so it is not a difficult task but the thing is I need a partner to jog with).

Today 20 December 2007

I woke up by 6:00 am (I was online till 2:00am, we poor internet breed of humans)

I called my friend for a company, even after 6-7 calls I was getting same reception “tring tring”… now it was cheesing me off. X-(

So I started jogging after replying my scraps on orkut, giving my valuable ( :O ) thoughts on various communities and replying my emails ( there was not a single bloody email in my mailbox today x-( )

Finally I am on road at 6:45am, accompanied by street dogs, fellow joggers (age group 50 to infinity)

Huh PMC (Pune Municipal Corporation) is not working seriously, too much trash on roads. Well nothing to worry about, I am still on road (walking, venue of jogging is our university road which is 700 m long, no idea about width :O)

Everything seems to be fine… wait... Who is burning coal at this time... Huh… that’s why I suggest people to do yoga. India is becoming polluted and populated day by day.

Huh!!! Is it necessary for people to throw condoms on roads x-(.

 

Finally after a Km walk, I am on university road (remember which is 700 m long)

Round 1:

Yaar India is really becoming populated; lots of people are there for walking. (Age group: 12 to 70+)... Damn it no hot chick is jogging.

Round 2:

Hmph hmph!!! Aaha lots of guys are coming for jogging; I am the only lazy ass who was not thinking about this. Idiot me.

Round 3:

Officially final round, because it is my first day and I have reached to my stamina limit. Hmph hmph… wow there is group of girls. :( may my luck wonders like Chetan Bhagat’s Five point someone novel’s Hari. Offo is it necessary or girls to come with their salman khan look like boy friends.

Finally I am out of campus, and sweating like a melting glacier.

May be I will keep continuing this practice. :)

 

M.A.D
i.e.

Mr. Ashish Dixit

3 comments:

PSYCHO said...

lol
tell me about it
i have had weight problems at one time, when i was wela had nothing to do other than gluttony and sleeping. best of luck with ur mission man :P

Namrata said...

I think I'll get some motivation from your post and start Yoga (from tomm)..

things are not too different for me, as well.. I am afraid if this same routine of eating, sitting and studying continued for long.. I'll seriously need a new wardrobe.. the old clothes would simply not work :(

M A D said...

@psycho...

hehe, it was the only day when ijogged.. i am back to my yogic exercises..(though i am getting more weight now)

@namrata didi...

tomorrow... is anyone in this world has ever seen a day like tomorrow... start doing it right now.. :P..

i have about 10 clothes which are seriously waiting for me. :( i am too wide for them.. hehe