Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hye exam ke yeh din….


1st of all , please don’t mind anything wrongly described or any use of wrong word in this blog, because you know my mental state is not in proper condition because of “our param pujya exams”.

Well craps apart, I have my regular exams from tomorrow. Hehehe
1st one is of “Data Communication” and some how I managed to cover its syllabus, and guys trust me it is very easy subject but wait confusing also. There are so many graphs and so many block diagrams to remember. I need photographic memory at this instant.

Well preparation wise I am very alert this time, I have very few weak points in maximum of subject (huh to be very true, electronic (subject of semester-3 is still kicking my ass), is the only one who is disturbing mentally, else there is no fear for any).
But this examination time is a good teacher; I have learned so many things from these exams, not to mention about my cheating experience in practical exams. Go and read it in my previous blog.
Also I have seen in the college that if few hands are raising your confidence by few dynamic dialogues then there are also millions of hands to bring you down once again.
It happened with me yesterday in the college, when I prepared enough for the tough (actually tough is insulting word because that was the damn easy topic). But once again from some where I don’t know from where they came, few of my friends came and yelled “ arey tune yeh padh lia , yeh to tough tha , abhi to XYZ topper neb hi nahi padha hai , and lots of blah blah blah”

And I was truly surprised at that moment, because that wasn’t tough at all, but the lengthy one, I must admit this.
And then there were few of my friends who were trying to raise my confidence by showing the pattern and scoring points in the subject. How can I say that they all are angle, actually all are angle because some how they are teaching positive as well negative aspects of life.
Some one has well said “life is big school”.




Waise lots of things are happening in our campus, yesterday two professors from “university of Venice” came to our university to sign any kind of deal with our college, I don’t know what. But this I think is a good step.









waise aajkal mai sirf 2 hi gaane sun raha :) , in English “unbreak my heart” by toni Braxton. This song is my
In hindi “ zindagi ke safar mein” , I love its lyrics , how true is every line just see it.


zindagi ke safar mein,guzar jate hain jo makam

woh phir nahin aate,
woh phir nahin aate
zindagi ke safar mein,guzar jate hain jo makam
woh phir nahin aate, woh phir nahin aate
phool khilte hain, log milte hain
phool khilte hain, log milte hain
magar patjhad main jo phool murjha jate hain
woh baharon ke aane se khilte nahin
kuchh log ek roz jo bichad jate hain
woj hazaron ke aane se milte nahin

umr bhar chahe koi pukara kare unka naam
woh phir nahin aate,
woh phir nahin aate
aap roka hai kya bharosa hai
aap roka hai kya bharosa hai
suno doston shak dosti ka dushman hai
apne dil me ise ghar babane na do
agar tadapna pade yaad me
zindagi rok lo roothkar unko jaane na do
baad me pyaar ke chahe bhejo hazaroon salaam
woh phir nahi aate
woh phir nahi aate
subaah aate hai raat jaate hai
subaah aate hai raat jaate hai
yuhi waqt chalta hi rehta hai rukta nahi
ek pal me ye aage nikal jaata hai
aadmi theek se dekh paata nahin
aur parde pe manzar badal jaata hai
ek baar chale jaate hai jo din raat subaah shaam
woh phir nahi aate
woh phir nahi aate
zindagi ke safar mein,
guzar jate hain jo makam
woh phir nahin aate,
woh phir nahin aate


every line of this song is true image of our real life …

voh fir nahi aate ….
Voh fir nahi aate …

Bbye
Will come back after my exams…

Hare Krishna




No comments: