Sunday, March 02, 2008

I am back

I know you missed my blog a lot. I have received millions of emails to keep writing my blog. I answered few and left remaining.


 

People warned me to do suicide. I got lots of mental pressure from all over the world.

Oh, gosh I am too famous…


 

Wait... Someone just pinched me..


 

Ok ok reality is people thought I am no more on this holy earth, so they had started celebrating and even newspapers and TV media have reported that there is sudden happier atmosphere in blogger world.

People are distributing sweets on the streets of their respected places.


 

But sorry folks... You need to control your emotions…


 

And start praying now because MAD is back… :D :D :D

5 comments:

Sukalyan said...

Wonder why media didn't cover your comeback, maybe they failed to absorb your star... errr... fat value!

satan' queen said...

hey...glad to hear that you will be back..but when is the big question! waiting!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Namrata said...

welcome.. welcome..

you have no idea how much happy I am, to see you here.. life was looking so incomplete without the regular dose of your blogs.. thanks a lot for giving me a reason to live.. once again :D

btw, bahut chota post likha .. :)

M A D said...

@suki babe

yes yaar, thats why i am encouraging you to join this media line so that i will get proper media coverage next time.

@satan queen

you are still alive.. great...nice to see you back in action...

@spammer

i am feeling very lucky today as my blog is also in notice of spammers. whew.

@namrata dee

hmm, maine aapko bigaad dia.. :( u r talking in my language of sarcasm. :(